Monday, July 16, 2007

Harry Potter

Finally! At last I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!! It's true that the book is always better than the movie but I was pretty happy with it except that it's so sad they grew up so fast.. I miss the old look Harry had.. The movie in itself was more dialogues than action and a bit draggy at certain parts, but overall, I was pretty pleased and Grawpe was just so adorable.. :)


I'm hoping to catch Transformers and waiting for Simpsons now :)


Something happened yesterday.. after a very long time.. tugged at something in me.. But I don't know why I feel so.. Or whether there is any reason to still feel so.. I want to know why.. I want to ask but I don't have a right to.. Not now anyway, at least not till I know it's ok... It's gotten too different now.. Oh well...

No comments: