Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sasi's meeting

Been quite a day.. Met Vas and Sasi for Sasi's birthday treat that's way overdue.. Had a really good time cuz it's been eons since the three of us hung out together.. And somethings never change - Sasi's ability to be so easily surprised and unaware of her surroundings.. Vas's way of introducing us to dishes and food items and plotting with me to surprise Sasi, when that doesn't require much careful planning to start with.. Haha.. Anyway had lunch at Sakura and ice cream and cake at Swensen's later that left us feeling extremely bloated the entire day... Felt good to be back to the way things used to be.. missed our days of hanging out during A levels.. Sasi's birthday got me thinking to the moments shared with her that would always be remembered fondly.. The way she almost fainted at NY bus-stop and giving me a panic attack, the way she never gives a damn about who is around and does exactly what she wants.. the way she gave my grandma a heart attack when she told her i was going to meet my 'Athai" (please don't ever do that gaian, darlin .. ) the way she pulls my earrings off my ears to try them on regardless of where we are or who we are with, the way we had to push our A-Level Geography notes to the edge of the table to prove to some 'small boys' that we were much older than them when they started passing us notes by shooting paper aeroplanes.. The way she plots surprises with me.. The way she always cares about what's going on in my life.. The weirdest things she can come up with.. Sasi, you're seriously someone who can always never fail to amuse me.. :) Hope you liked your present, darlin and we should do this more often, not you paying at Sakura but hangin out more.. *winkz*
The birthday gal with her presents Sasi, after we surprised her with cake

I had dance prac after that.. Haha that was quite funny.. I was expecting 11 - 12 year olds.. But I got a shock when i saw little kids.. And I mean LITTLE... I really was caught off guard and the song was too much for them.. Had to use words like 'aeroplanes' and 'scarecrows' to get them to understand the steps.. Haha.. But they are super adorable.. especially Priya.. That child better watch out before i bite her! :) Such a sweet and adorable kid with the brightest smile and the most cutest voice.. Haha.. Oh well, I will be seeing a lot more of her the next 2 months.. Anyway we eventually changed the song and now unfortunately, I have been roped in as well, so it's getting more stressful.. And I suck at this kind of choreography.. Haha..

Then I went to see Shreya.. That child is soo cute.. Been a while also.. Got to go do shopping for her birthday this week.. it's going to be another packed week.. Can't wait for friday.. :)

No comments: