Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Aarthi

It's Aarthi darling's birthday today!! Sweetheart, I just want to w ish you a very Happy 20th and a fabulous year ahead.. All the best in everything you do and good luck in all the decisions you make.. :) I would love to have been with you on your special day but I'll meet you soon for dinner or something, k? Anyway, I want to use this opportunity to thank you for all you've done and for how you've never stopped being there for me.. For caring, for listening, for holding me when I cried, for wiping my tears, for sticking up for me, for putting your safety at risk in fighting for me, for everyway you've been there for me.. For the way you mingle within my family, for the way you help out with performances, for the way you fight with the other malayalees when you don't understand the language, for how you explore the auditorium with me while my grandma sleeps in the cupboard.. For making a lift scene with me during rehearsal, for dressing up for dance and staring into the mirror with me to complain about how stupid we look, for remembering my embarrassing moments and using those against me on my 21st.. For checking out Vineeth with me, for almost ending up dancing for 'Nenjangkootil' with me at the swimming club, for looking out for me, for plotting ways of murder with me, for setting up your secret detective agency for me, for never being afraid to be honest with me, for telling me off when you know I'm about to do something stupid, for bein g 'Amman' with me one moment, to a 'devil' the next for Raa Raa.. For not complaining each time I embarrass you, for already devicing schemes to royally embarrass me on my wedding.. Girl there are so many things I love you for.. And although the way we met was so weird, I'm glad for that day cuz I got the opportunity to be touched by an angel..
Waiting for our turn on the stage at Kallang Theatre... Also the day she ended up fighting with the organisers although she couldn't understand the language.. Also happens to be the day she started sprouting chinese suddenly and carried on a very fluent convo with the taxi driver.. U never cease to amaze me..

Aigiri Nandhini ... A dance we will never forget for countless reasons.. For acrobatic moves witnessed, for politics, for how they made us squeeze on stage because of the frames that were limiting our dancing area..





Andangkaaka...
The dance we choreographed and perfected in a matter of 4 evenings.. The dance that we had fun doing.. The dance that Vinith complimented :)






Aarthi love, I love you many many.. *muakz* God bless !!





No comments: