Friday, July 6, 2007

Weird day

How are you expected to react when one teacher comes and tells you that another teacher had a huge crush on you? In his words, 'He was crazy about you.. All you needed to do was give him a signal cuz he was afraid to approach you..' How I was supposed to react to that, I have not the faintest idea... It was the weirdest conversation ever.. Oh well.. These things will only happen to me..

On the other hand, dinner was rather pleasant.. Deep fried mushrooms (yes, I can picture Vasaantha's look of disgust), fries and baked rice with sticky chewy chocolate ice-cream to top it all off.. Three of us had a nice friendly chit-chat session , an open conversation aside from classroom conditions.. Felt nice and I'm glad in a way that we decided to meet, although certain parts of the conversations were pretty weird.. Haha.. Especially where I was told to talk on the phone to some random stranger who supposedly knew me.. That was very off..

Can't go to church tomorrow :( .. Somehow this time the 9 weeks seem to be a big time challenge as we can't seem to find a proper time slot to make it for mass.. Haiz.. But we will do it.. We have to and we do genuinely want to.. Somehow.. Otherwise I'd be feeling really guilty ( right, Sai? ) Haha.. Gotta go for dance class and later Shreya's party.. It's going to be one hectic day tomorrow.. Oh well, but at least it keeps me distracted and occupied.. :)

No comments: