Friday, July 13, 2007

Weekend!!

I didn't go to work :( .. Woke up with a nagging headache and a terrible throat and a bad cough and flu and everything annoying rolled into one.. Whole body felt like jelly so I decided it's safer staying home than facing the possibility of fainting somewhere.. Well anyway, it was a much needed break I guess.. Been so tired the last few weeks with so many activities.. Managed to mix the kid's song at least.. That's out of the way for now.. Got to choreograph the remaining.. I was so much more comfortable with Babuji though, since the kids were bigger and it was easier coordinating them.. Oh well, it's a challenge.. :)

I can't believe I am missing Harry Potter for nothing now.. The evening plans have been cancelled and right now, I am free all day and I could have made it for the movie.. Such a waste.. Haiz.. I feel like kicking myself..

Anyway, hope your exciting bus ride was comfortable.. Haha..


No comments: