Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Dearies

I'm tired and extremely sleepy today.. All I did the whole day was sit and read my storybook and play Solitaire at my desk, yet I'm tired.. I think not doing anything is pretty tiring.. Plus, I was out yesterday evening so I guess that adds on.. But I did have a good time.. After work I rushed to meet Vic and we spent some time together at Mac.. Been quite a while since I saw her and although the duration together was short, it was sweet.. Really missed you darlin... :)

After that met up with the girlies.. Divyah Chechi, Shiv and Geetz.. Time spent with them always seems to pass very quickly... And they never fail to amuse me with their antics and animated story telling(right, shiv?) .. That felt good too.. Hanging out with them.. Missed them quite badly too, especially Divyah Chechi whom I hardly get the chance to meet when she does come down.. And I can't make it for Harry Potter with them tomorrow.. *sobs* Oh well, I hope you girls have a good time :)

I'm waiting for a call... Since 5.45pm.... :( was kind of looking forward to it after the nice chat yesterday.. Been a while since I had a long convo till that late.. :)

Anyway, Velliamma and Velliachan are down.. That's something that can always make me smile.. Velliachan is always someone warm, someone I feel at home with and someone I feel very special around.. Although I never see him often unless I go to KL or he comes down, and despite the fact that I hardly contact him and the only little conversations between us are when we meet, he always makes me feel adored and loved.. The way he takes my hand and walks with me in the evenings, the way he makes me sit with him on the swing when it's still relatively bright outside and we start talking till we realise it's gotten dark... The way he pulled me out to introduce to his colleagues and friends as his 'niece from Singapore' at his son's wedding reception although I wasn't even significant there.. The way he cares, the way he teases, the way he calls me at work to tell me he was thinking about me... Velliacha, you are much loved and i cannot show my gratitude enough for not missing my 21st and actually coming down from KL just for that day although it was a last minute thing for you.. :) Thank you for caring and loving and being there..

Oh and to you, thanks for helping me with the movie timings although your processing speed is pretty slow (think job at GV) *winkz*

No comments: