Friday, July 20, 2007

It's Friday!!!!

It's finally Friday!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

I know this happiness is going to be extremely short lived since the weekend is so packed that is will be over before i know it.. but still it's nice to know i don't have to travel to the other end of the island tomorrow.. :) Work is really a torture.. Especially when you're left mostly to yourself since people always tend to move around in that place.. Thank god for the 'bubble' game that my aunty sent me.. That helps keep me awake.. And not to mention how a certain someone constantly checks on me to make sure I'm surviving after knowing of my constant dance practices and stuff.. Thanks.. I do appreciate it a lot.. It's nice hearing from you in between the day and knowing that someone cares about you or someone was thinking about you :)

I'm so sleepy actually but waiting for family to turn up.. Dinner gathering at my place in a bit.. Going to be extremely tiring running a
round getting drinks and dessert but at least i get to see the little ones.. :)

And you, I really hope you get home in one piece.. Please be careful and don't underestimate the extent of anger from someone who is extremely frustrated and annoyed.. Just make sure you don't get hurt and make this entertaining life story of yours revolving around your stolen handphone that got you in touch with the girlfriends of this guy who was having your phone, end in tragedy.. As serious as this issue is, I can't help but smile when i think about how in all this mess you could even figure out he was cgeating on both girls and how you managed to collaborate with the girls to track him down.. Really, i think we should write a play.. What say you? *winkz*

No comments: