Saturday, July 21, 2007

Shivaji

Watched Shivaji today...

Haiz.. I'm depressed....

I want.. I want the love he showers on his wife... The way he adores her and understands her every action.. Very sweet!!

Shivaji was pretty entertaining, i must say.. Kept us laughing throughout.. (actually so did the lady beside us *winkz* ) .. The song scenes were so beautiful.. Shreya depresses me.. She is really too flawless and perfect.. It's extremely annoying.. Grr..

Haha, but nobody entertains me the way Ms. Vickneshvary d/o Krishnan can.. right darlin? (think 'she flies through the air with the greatest of ease.. ) Haha :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

idiot!i'm telling u,u better keep it between us b4 i do something...its juz u rash...i'm suffering bcos of u...

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha.. i didnt say anyth.. i just sang a song...

Anonymous said...

which part of 'shut up' do u not understand?grr!

Anonymous said...

btw,i'm not son of krishnan,its daughter!!!