Friday, July 27, 2007

Yay

Phew! It's finally Friday again..Like finally!!! After sitting down and staring at the clock ticking by the entire week, it's finally the weekend.. I'm glad I don't have to wake up at 5.30am tomorrow.. I am grateful though, to that one soul who calls me every morning at seven and accompanies me to work on the line and who constantly keeps me company through the day through messages.. I really wouldn't have lasted the week otherwise.. Thank you.. :) The silly things we came up with this week with regards to a wall clock and an SLR is something that should be erased from memory.. Haha.. And also I want you to know I appreciate the way you were there yesterday when I was feeling absolutely lousy.. For sacrificing your time for me and just listening.. I appreciate that.. :)

Going for Simpsons tomorrow.. Yay! Managed to get tickets for the afternoon show at Vivocity so we get to go to church first.. Still contemplating if I should go for 'Songs Of The Sea' at Sentosa with the girls.. Will be fun but I'm thoroughly exhausted.. Plus I have dance starting at twelve in the afternoon that would possibly last till six in the evening on Sunday.. So let's see about Sentosa I suppose..

I'm actually missing someone .. Someone who wouldn't even guess I was missing them.. Well, if you know who you are, good for you, otherwise, too bad *winkz*

*I Love Harry Potter* :)

No comments: