Sunday, July 8, 2007

Kiddies in my life

I don't know how sad it is that I have to be fed cake by a five year old and an eight year old.. Yesterday at Shreya's party, there I was trying to escape having cake and when Vaarsha insisted on sharing a slice with me, I agreed thinking that I could just feed it to the kid... But nope, that wasn't what happened.. She insisted on feeding me.. So there I was feeling extremely stupid that an 8 year old had to feed me when her brother, Ahmish, who is 5, was observing us very attentively.. And that boy takes one huge slice of cake towards me and insists that he wants to feed me as well and starts to get upset when I refuse and when a little kid sits in front of me and says 'please', I just cannot refuse him.. So there I was having two slices of cake stuffed down my throat by the brother and sister who were very entertained by the process of feeding me.. And what were the adults doing? Standing and watching with pleasure that someone succeeded in stuffing me.. They told Ahmish he should start with rice as well instead of just cake in the future.. I didn't know where to hide my face.. Haiz...

Dance prac today was pretty good.. The kids are soooo adorable.. I might kidnap them one day.. :) The way they hop and run.. It just makes you smile.. But it's going to be a while before we get through this dance.. Haiz..

Visited baby Nikkita at the hospital today.. Poor sweetheart is in the ICU one day after her birth.. Something about excessive water in the lungs or something so we couldn't get to see her or carry her.. We just saw her photos and she is soooo cute.. So chubby and adorable.. :) My little niece.. so sweet.. But poor Chechi seems to be in extreme pain.. Makes you think twice about having kids.. haha..

I'm exhausted and worried and tensed and disappointed and confused and curious all at once.. I need a break and i need answers and i need someone to tell me what to do.. Haiz...

No comments: