Saturday, September 8, 2007

Absolute Randomness

Been a few days .. Busy busy week...Work is so tiring.. I practically have to drag myself through each day.. The workload is madness and I cant wait for Jocelyn to return from her maternity leave.. I hate the invoices and data entry part of things. Even climbing the cupboards to search for old invoices seemed the most happening of my tasks.. Oh well.. Thank God for Lavin who keeps me company for tea break and lunch and Vimal who keeps checking on me through the day.. I really would be asleep on my desk if not for them both.. Thanks guys.. Although there are some moments where I would like to smack my head because of Lavin especially like how he thinks the lift would automatically know which level his highness is travelling to or the way he thinks the whole world is dying to see him during lunch break and he insists on spending precious break time changing out of his overalls cuz they aren't glamorous enough to be seen in... Grr!

Anyway, I finally handed my tuition over today to Shiv darling and I know I can be assured that she will give the child the best she can.. So i don't have to worry.. Met Vas yesterday also after a really long while.. Actually not very long, but felt like it was.. And to Sasi, I have something to say.. "Eh, thanks ah.. Thanks for telling me.. I almost fell out of my chair.. Anyway, congrats girl.. I'm happy for you.."

Went for Baby Sonia's birthday a while back.. Going there and watching Sreeya playing in front of me tugged at something inside.. I didn't want to get too near her cuz it brought back a memory of four months ago..The last I saw her was then at causeway point and she was part of the reason why I felt the way I did about things.. And it was pretty difficult when aunty asked me to help to feed Sreeya the cake cuz she was playin by my side.. Somehow it felt so odd and haiz I dunno...

One of my darlings is upset, I can tell.. I wish you would talk to me about it or talk to someone.. I don't like knowing you're upset and feeling helpless that I cannot make a difference to the way you feel.. Baby girl, I hope to see you cheer up and talking like your old spastic self again.. I miss you and I still want to go for a movie with you, k? Call me soon... We'll talk ..

I miss my dance practices.. Actually I miss my fellow Meharubas.. :(

The family has started their duties again.. They don't leave any time in between for a break.. Very very efficient I must say... But somehow this time I don't feel the same.. I guess I'm afraid and holding back still.. Just don't want things to happen the same way.. I'm scared ..

Pizza Hut has made me feel really heavy the whole day.. Thanks Shiv for being over ambitious... And Vimal, I know you told me not to thank you for these things but I feel I have to or I would be extremely ungrateful.. I really really appreciate how you picked me up in the pouring rain and sent me to northpoint without gettin wet and even sent me home after that.. The way you cater the functions and controls in the car to suit my comfort.. The way you jump out of bed to send me for tuition just cuz it was drizzling and I couldn't get a cab on time.. For putting up with my paranoia when I thought we were lost on the AYE.. For singing and providing entertainment.. For picking my friend and sending my cousin home.. For offering to make me milo cuz I didn't want to go to the pantry.. For being there for me this past week.. Thank you..

Also congratulations, Ganesh... Finally all your hardwork and efforts and discipline have paid off.. I'm really really proud of you.. I know the problems you faced throughout the months weren't little or easy to handle, yet you made it through each one and came out strong.. For holding your head high and making the best out of all the situations you faced, hats off to you and you deserved the glory today.. It's your special day and I hope you have a blast!!

Aarthi baby, I missed you! *muakz* Felt like eons since we spoke and suddenly when I spoke to you yesterday I realised how much I missed you :)

And the rest of you clowns, I miss you all.. Especially now.. Really can't wait to hang out with you all.. The zooo still seems extremely tempting and I really think we should make the most of one weekend.. We shall plan.. :)

Ok, i guess that's about it for now.. Tiill tomorrow......

No comments: