Sunday, September 2, 2007

Busy Sunday

Finally, the dances are over.. At least for now.. The other one is manageable.. But, I must say Mouliyil was a royal screw up.. Haha.. What with last minute inclusion of the kids and a lack of time to practise the dance and last minute changes in formations and steps, there was no way I could have pulled that off.. It's pretty amusing to think about it now.. I really hope I never see that video.. Ever.. The good thing about it was that I got to spend some time with the most adorable of kids today, Ganga and Priya... My 5 year old co-dancers.. Haha.. the way they sit still for yoy to apply make up and then run to the mirror and start smiling when they see themselves dolled up.. It's super adorable.. Unfortunately, due to all the rush, couldn't get a snap with Priya.. Oh well, never mind.. I hope I get to see her here and there.. :)

Grandma dearest and meWith grandparents and mumThis one, I really like.. although we both look retarded.. Made him do a candid with me.. :)The very adorable Ganga and me..

Yes, I have to admit.. Vimal you're right.. I should have listened.. For very obvious reasons.. *winkz*

Oh and I realised today, a bunch of people high on alcohol and a microphone are never a good combination.. Haha..

I wish .. I wish... Haiz.. If only wishes came true..

Anyway, that's about it for today.. I'm exhausted.. Goodnight..

No comments: