Thursday, September 13, 2007

For a sweet little monkey :)

This is what SOMEONE made me do when I said I was stoning at work... Haha.. The rare few times I stone and u make me do this.. Enjoy.. Muahahaha...

Just For You..

I used to sit all alone,

Till I met this bag of bones..

She was a mutual friend,
Someone I had bumped into now and then..

She extended her hand in friendship,
And there started a crazy but beautiful relationship..

We hung out alot together,
Be it sunshine or rainy weather..

We sat through many lectures,
Ensuring the safety and continued existence of our markers .. (haha u know what im talkin abt)

Every outing required snapping pictures,
Even if it meant moving dustbins and other fixtures..

We once had pigeons chase us,
And we ran and created such a fuss..

She used to eat nothing but chicken rice,
Everyday at the same shop for the same price..

She ties ballooons to my chair,
To embarrass me, she has such a flair..

She has her methods of blackmailing me,
And she always does so with such glee..

Although with her, life's never been the same,
Without her in my world, It'll surely rain..

She's sweet, warm and loads of fun,
Baby girl, You're all things nice rolled into one!!


K this is why I never write poems.. Haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww...so sweet...i'm so touched...finally u have confessed the amt of love that u have for me...kekeke!Thx for the poem sweety..The poem brought back so many memories from how the friendship started to how it is till now..Miss u so much gal..A friendship which started w/o each of us knowing how parallel our lives were and in depth it has grown over the mths,yet it feels like we have known each other for yrs...U noe rashmi,after i knew whose best fren u were, things shld have turned out for the worse but somehow we juz clued together though we had all the reasons not to..u noe wat i mean..we r juz weird la...love u so much darlin... muacks!

ray of light said...

I know i know... Wat wld u do without me? Haha.. I love ya too.. :)