Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday surprise

I was a bit lost this morning.. The smses that woke me up today at 7.30am got me feeling pretty uneasy.. There was this feeling of something that could change.. The fear of adapting.. The feeling o losing something that was always there, that you felt would always remain and that you'd gotten really attached to and comfortable with.. But I guess you got to accept what comes your way and be happy for the way things turned out for the sake of the other person.. I am genuinely happy for you.. Serious.. :) never heard you so delighted and cheery before.. It's nice.. Congrats!

Work was extremely draining today.. Didn't have a single free moment.. I couldn't wake up this morning and ended up late for work. At five forty five I finally finished my tasks for the day, from hnting for invoices to chasing the appropriate people till they handed me the invoices, to extremely annoying data entry and calculations to issue cheques.. Oh god.. Terrible... After work however, things were different.. I was whisked away with no plans, no decisions, nothing.. Just called away on a random journey through Mount Pleasant Road, Mandai and Seletar... We didn't do anything that was planned, but just drove around randomly, faced a whole entire community of dogs, stumbled upon some really 'ulu' cafe and climbed 86 spiral staircases to just talk, count the stars, watch the aeroplanes and just enjoy the peace and serenity of the place... But I had a good time.. It felt like a get-away from everything.. Away from the noise, the stress, the work, the expectations, everything.. Thank you...

I want my ice-cream.. Haiz.. Been craving since yesterday.. Oh well.. Soon.. Maybe after Ratatouille.. :)

No comments: