Sunday, September 23, 2007

Saturday Rush

My Uncle is currently in a hospital in China in the ICU ward.. What exactly happened, we are not sure.. Aunty has just flown down tonight.. I really hope it's nothing to worry about.. He should probably come back with her within the week.. Poor Neelu must be really upset to have both her parents away at the same time.. Could tell she was upset but she was a good girl to not cry cuz if she did, my aunty wouldn't have been able to hold it all in.. I shall take her for Ratatouille tomorrow no matter what.. She deserves it ..

Had a short dance prac earlier on.. Completed the dance but still needs polishing especially the couple moves.. Haiz.. And talking about the dance, I think I cannot show my face around Hougang for a while considering how we embarrassed ourselves in front of the other dance group, who probably at this moment, think we are all from Yusoff Ishak Secondary School.. Oh well...

Sailu baby, Im so sorry about the last minute cancellation of plans.. I really hope you understand why I had to... and Bhavani dearest also, Im sorry I couldn't carry on with the convo .. Was actually balancing the phone on one year and unpicking stitches from my skirt with the other.. Will meet you soon ok.. Anyway your trophy is still with me.. Haha.. Not forgetting Geeta darlin.. haha.. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier the book was enormous.. :) Thanks for going to Orchard for me.. Muakz!!


I never really believed Angels existed.. Till today.. Never believed I could feel so special and cherished till today.. I'm blown away and I'm really touched.. Thank you.. You know who you are..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh! rashmi!how can u say this?i thot i was a living angel to u all these while...u hurt me!hmph!

Anonymous said...

excuse me.. pls pay attention and u'll know who i was referring to.. nonsense.. haha

Anonymous said...

i'm confused:(

Anonymous said...

then continue being so ... hmph!!

cookies and cream said...

That still doesn't explain y u didn't see me as an angel...i'm not happy!

Anonymous said...

angel? u? do u know what is the definition of an angel? i think u must be confused of its meaning.. pls read up on it before assuming yourself to be one.. haha

Anonymous said...

u love me no more.....wails!

Anonymous said...

ok i think im gonna ignore u both :)