Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nightey Night

Yet another day almost over .. But this week seems to be seriously crawling by... It's painfully slow.. Can't wait for the weekend again.. :)

Went to Gaya's place yesterday.. Her grandad passed on and I can just imagine the way the family must be handling it.. I have only had limited conversations with him, in fact very few words were exchanged.. Yet the night I saw him in the ICU, I could feel the back of my eyes burning.. Seeing him that way was something that was not easy to look at and if I felt that way, I can only imagine how much harder the others in the family would have found it.. Im just so glad that I saw grandma calm and composed and strong.. And Im glad the others were taking it well as well.. Handling a death in the family is never an easy thing but the fact that they pulled through it together and managed to compose themselves and carry on with things yesterday evening was a good thing.. Guys, I know it is not easy but at least be glad for the fact that he is in a better place now.. Away from the pain, away from the suffereing, away from all the tubes and machines.. He is somewhere beautiful and safe, away from all the misery and he is looking down watching over you guys.. Smile with his memories and cute actions that would always be remembered fondly.. *hugz*

Lavin is not coming to work tomorrow... Haiz.. My lunch will be an issue now.. I'd probably have to bring something cuz I refuse to parade in the canteen alone tomorrow looking for a seat and all.. Poor boy looked ready to collapse today.. And I do hope that the IT guy is ok.. He fractured his finger today at the office when the door slammed against it and he started bleeding from the deep gash that resulted.. All I can say is 'Ouch!!" and double 'Ouch!' when I heard about how the guys around him squeezed that area to try to prevent the bleeding.. I think I would have fainted.. Oh well, hopefully it's better now..

And you, that was madness.. Such a mad rush.. And I can't believe you actually flew down.. Yew Tee to Admiralty in ten minutes! Record breaking.. Thanks for flying me home.. You always do something out of the ordinary, something completely unexpected and you do it genuinely.. Thank you.. But next time I think the tension might kill me .. Haha.. :)

No comments: