Thursday, September 20, 2007

Orange!!!

This is orange....

This is pink....

Right?
I know i was right yesterday but three people refused to agree that orange was orange and kept arguing with me that it was pink...Arrrgh!!!

Oh well, anyway at wrok right now.. waiting for Lavin to reach so that we can get some lunch.. I'm so hungry... Everyone here seems to be having the flu.. You can hear synchronised sniffing and alternated coughing.. Horrible... And did I ever mention how much I hate numbers???

We caught Underdog yesterday.. It was okay.. More of a parody of movies like Spiderman, Superman and Lady and the Tramp (the spaghetti scene).. The dog was pretty cute thoough.. And I loved Polly, somehow...

Got to drag myself to Admiralty for dance prac later.. Ezek's choreographing.. So you can just imagine the energy level required.. Haha.. I shall pray now..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PINK!!!
PINK!!!
PINK!!!

Anonymous said...

U noe wat anonymous,like i said lets juz make her happy...Ya rash,wat u wore was pink...we r all colour blind..This is despite a third person's opinion....happy?

Anonymous said...

ur both horrible!!!!

Anonymous said...

kekekekeke! We are? i didn't noe that...kekekekeke!