Monday, September 3, 2007

A little thanks

This is something, someone did... You know who you are.. I don't have to spell it out.. This someone went to look for the picture of a blue rose to send to me just because he sent me a red rose on msn and I started being idiotic and insisted that I like blue and only want blue.. :)

That was sweet.. I do appreciate it.. And alot more things I appreciate as well...
The way you check on my progress through the day, the way you worry about my sleep, the way you never complain each time I moan and whine to you, the way you wait at Admiralty station for ages while I leave work and find a cab, the way you let me talk you into skipping work or going for class, the way you traumatise me by coming to the front of the stage while I'm up there performing, the way you miss my dance (thanks ah), the way you take a cab with me and go put of your way to send me home first, the way you offer me lozenges for a headache ( i don't understand), the way you warn me about crossing the road and stay on the line explaining how to get across without looking stupid or getting myself killed and so many more.. For all these and more, I am thankful.. :)

But that doesn't mean you'll succed in getting those 2 things from me you always ask for.. Haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really nice of you to have remembered these little things and put down in words. Thank You!

Having said that, did u just sat that I'll never 'succeed' in getting the 2 things from you!
Now, for me failure is not an option!!! I'll get it or die trying!!!...he..he....
So, clear your throat, brighten up your face and get ready!
:)

Anonymous said...

sure.. try all u want.. we'll see who succeeds :)