Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Missed

I miss Selva.. I honestly do.. Miss him cowering under an umbrella during storms, miss him bringing me tea, miss him buying chocolates, miss him explaining concepts to me over the phone so patiently for hours, miss him asking me to take medicines, miss having him call me at night to tell me ghost stories, miss him allowing us to play with his hair, miss the rides on 61 with him, miss watching him canoe, miss him teasing me, miss finding sentimental quotes in Popular with him, miss hearing his 'Good afternoon, one and all'...

Selva darling, I don't know if you even visit this page anymore but I just wanna let you know that you're very dearly missed..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks 4 the nice comment.....ur also missed very dearly as u are one of the sweetest person i have ever come across in my life.. i do visit ur page once in a while so dun ever think that i have forgotten you k hehe...anyway i hope ur doing fine , take gd care of urself alright god bless ya peace!