Sunday, September 16, 2007

Aches and Pains

Just got home from dance practise.. I'm extremely exhausted.. 6.30pm to 10.30 pm - Four hours of crawling around and jumping around and falling and being caught... That was really pretty tiring cuz it's after quite a while that we are doing a mix dance again and it's hilarious cuz it's among the cousins and we have all never danced together before and some have never danced before.. So it's really an interesting situation and loads of fun.. :) Got to really work on it alot more.. Our memory spans are really terrible and we are short of time so we need a miracle to pull this off.. Haha..

Anyway, it's Ahmish's birthday today and the kid's party tomorrow.. Back to drawing tattoos and face painting for me.. Oh well.. I just hope he loves his new remote control car and the 'Mr Bean teddy' he asked for :) .. Plus it's grandparents' wedding anniversary tomorrow so that's double the celebration and possibly a reason for us all to gather for dinner at night.. Yay!!

Someone went to watch Ratatouille today.. Aargh!! I so badly want to catch it but i have no idea when I will go for it.. Really short of time..I hope I can by next week..

Oh well, time to head to bed.. My whole body is aching so badly.. Going to try to get some sleep.. Laterz..

No comments: