Thursday, September 27, 2007

Time not moving

The office can be an extremely boring place, especially when all you look at are stacks and stacks of customer names and invoice numbers.. Oh well, when you commit to help, you cannot complain I suppose.. Another one and a half months more!!! Lavin is leaving this place tomorrow.. There goes my lunch partner and I will not lunch alone.. Haiz...

Going out later.. That's like the only thing I'm looking forward to right now.. But that anticipation seems to make time go by soooo slowly.. aargh!! By the time it's six, I think I'd be dead.. And my back is aching really bad.. DAnce prac is really fun and full of laughter and definitely something I'll miss when this week ends but it's also causing loads of injury.. Geeta's head, Shiv's thighs and now me..Yesterday's dance practise has damaged my back.. I couldn't move yesterday night at all.. Every movement resulted in a sharp pain.. Oh well, hopefully it gets better by tomorrow's prac.. Otherwise it wouldn't be pleasant at all.. Haha..

Haven't called Neelu to check on her yet.. Yes, yes, very irresponsible Chechi, I know.. But I've been so short of time myself.. Hopefully uncle and aunty return by this weekend..

To my darling who is afraid and worried now, just remember, I'm a buzz away.. I won't promise to give solutions but I can stand by you through every step and offer a listening ear.. So cheer up baby, and let's get past this phase together,k? *hugz*

8 comments:

Hasler said...

Time will seem to have stopped if you feel that what you are doing is making you bored. As you know time is indeed short so make the best of it and reach for the top. Time is just like a test which will never let your mind rest. So lets not wait for time so that finally you can say thats mine. I know this suddenly sounds silly but what the hell, my name could be billy. Its such cause i don't mind living a mile full of lie as long as you are reading these with a smile.

cookies and cream said...

eh,can u stop mentioning abt ppl w/o their names..its very irritating la...

Hasler said...

I don't get what you are trying to say, vic.

Anonymous said...

sorry for the confusion,it wasn't meant for u...i was referring to rash...

Hasler said...

haha. alright. Yea confusions.

Anonymous said...

ur both confused la.. haha

Anonymous said...

Idiot!its all ur fault!Grrrr!

Anonymous said...

wait.. how am i involved in this confusion again? all i know is that hasler has revealed his identity.. *winkz*