Monday, September 10, 2007

MONDAY!!

It's Monday.. That is very depressing.. Knowing I have a whole four more days to go.. That is even more depressing... Aargh.. I am dreading each day at work considering the workload..Oh well, I committed to it so I don't have a choice I suppose..

Went to Causeway Point today after work.. Met Vas to help her get stuff for her attachment.. I keep saying Northpoint is the best but SOME PEOPLE keep insisting otherwise.. At least people in Northpoint don't traumatise you so much.. The weirdest thing happened today.. Some guy approached us from behind and tapped me on the shoulder like he was my best friend and asked for my number saying his friend has seen me around.. I was in shock and said no and he insisted for a while till we walked off from him.. It's not about asking for the number.. These things happen but I have till today seen guys who say 'excuse me' or who just use words to put across their suggestion.. Never have I experienced such bold shoulder tapping... Haha...

I think I need to strike the lottery.. Looking at the shoes and bags and clothes everywhere gets me very depressed when I take a look at the price tag after finding something nice.. Very sad.. Haiz...

Anyway, Im extremely sleepy and tired.. Got to try to get some sleep.. Tomorrow is going to be another loooong day..

They called it off.. For various reasons.. Somehow in this case, Im not upset.. At all.. Really... I am so numb to it all and don't even seem to feel the same excitement I did before.. Haiz.. Just got to wait and see... Time should cure everything..

No comments: