Saturday, October 6, 2007

30 Sept 2007

I finally managed to get Geeta to send me the pictures.. So for the rest who want to grab it off the page, here goes.. And for one nut who wanted a full length pic to see properly, here it goes too.. Haha..

The table setting .. For which we all had a part to play.. nice?
And that's the pretty pretty doorgift
The hunks
The ladies
The hunks and the ladies...Our DJs for the night...With Ravin and Sailesh.. They look sooo grown up...Shivani dearest and me

Vicknesh and I

Showing some lurrvveeee...
I had no idea what the cake looked like till the photo came out.. Oops!
Ariyaathe, ariyaathe......Dailamo duo...
Dance by little Surekha and SugithaThe boys all ready to performThe girls all setThe greens...The purples...The reds...The yellows...The gang...Uh-oh...Take a bow..

No comments: