Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Awww

I'm speechless... Really.. Extremely touched.. How do you show how touched you are in such a situation? Really, Im still in disbelief.. You girls... You girls rock!!!


Sailu and Vic.. These two.. I'm like so amazed by the effort they took to make me smile.. These two wanted to surprise me with chocolates cuz I was upset about my loss of chocolates yesterday.. So what did they do? Vic kept asking me all the questions possible pertaining to my journey to dance class and found out that I change trains at Dhoby Gaut.. So what this angel did was go to the Fairprice at Toa Payoh to look for each chocolate I mentioned in my previous entry and unable to find those, made a trip to PS and went to Carrefour to buy them instead, realising that she could meet me on the way and surprise me with the chocolates.. But guess what!! My class got cancelled last minute and they were caught in Dhoby Gaut unable to meet me cuz I was making a trip to the airport.. And what did these two sweethearts do? They came all the way to my house after making sure I wasn't home and dumped a huge bunch of chocolates on my bed - Boaster's cookies, Oreo minis, Hershey's cookies & Cream, Hershey's kisses, Kinder Bueno, Cadbury milk chocolates, Van Houten white chocolates ... All those things I love.. And not to forget the lipstick that Sai threw in as well.. :) Really I got a shock when I switched on my bedroom lights and saw the spread on my bed... It was the most unbelievable and sweetest thing ever.. *muakz* Love you girls tonnes!!! (Btw, next time perhaps I should write about lost diamonds *winkz* )

Really, I feel so loved today.. Thank you darlings!! *big we
t kiss*

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did u juz mention diamonds?ya ya...y not?eh....dun ask too much ah...If not i'll have to ask for the moon n sun...kekekekek!Love u too gal..Muackz!

Anonymous said...

does this mean u wont get me diamonds??? hahaha

Anonymous said...

Anything for you Darlin!!! But still diamonds a bit too much ahh..lolz *Tight Bear Hugz*

Anonymous said...

Which part of 'dun ask too much' do u not understand?po di!

Anonymous said...

:(

Sai loves me more.. vic, u too much ..haha

Anonymous said...

wth!After u nalla kottikirans the choc,this is wat u say?pls ah...sai is trying to be nice...

Anonymous said...

I'm not gettin involved in this usual 'Husband n Wife' quarrels.. hehe

Anonymous said...

He!he!She started it first...

Anonymous said...

aiyo.... my pride is being dragged into this.. u guys ah.. spoiling my market la

Anonymous said...

wat mkt?u have pride?i didn't noe...kekekekek

Anonymous said...

ai.. u think im like u isit? nonsense :)

Anonymous said...

u r hurting me...hmph!

Anonymous said...

*muakz*