Friday, October 19, 2007

Mass Wishes

Ok, this is gonna be a mass dedication before I leave for KL tomorrow morning.. For all the birthday babies.. Starting in order...

This person I got to know in the strangest way.. Yet this person is also one I'm thankful I got to know.. From getting me coffee every lesson to sharing mee goreng with me at Newton.. From buying me chocolates to amusing me by canoeing in the arcade.. You're seriously the best.. the way you've cared when I was upset, the talks we had outside Westmall in the evenings, the way you spend two hours explaining concepts to me over the phone on the eve of our paper, the way you message me to show concern, the way you call me princess and let me fiddle with your phone.. Thanks for all the fantastic memories shared with you.. You're an example of sincerity and someone I know I can trust with my deepest secrets.. You know I do.. You never merely support me but also tell me if I'm wrong.. And that's what makes you such a great pal.. Selva, thank you for this beautiful year, for giving me your jacket when I was cold(although you hated the fact that I might spread glitter on it), for sending me back home, for calling me and staying on the line with me when I was stuck in the bus with a creepy man, for telling me you have something to do but returning with Hershey's cuz you know I love it, for voluntarily giving up your cigarette packet to me for confiscation, for calling me late at night to scare me with ghost stories.. For being the person you've been, although perhaps I should mention something about how you choose to 'abundun' us at times or the way you forget my name, right Selva? *winkz*.. I wish you the bestest of birthdays this year and hope the joy lasts all year round.. You deserve nothing but the best... *hugz* I demand that you find time for us soon.. And all I have to say to you till you do meet us is------- BEWARE!!! muahahaha :)

This next sweetheart is someone I have known for four years now but got much closer to in the last two years.. All through very religious Saturday church outings, and not to mention our rendezvouz sessions later.. :) From shopping to gossipping to sharing meals and struggling with extreme amounts of ice cream, this girl is the bestestestest partner.. I will never forget how we bought similar belts and shoes that we have never really used since and how we end up in Causeway point pretending to listen to an MP3 that was switched off, lugging bags of photocopied notes and blankets.. very unglam.. Or how we happily enter Swensons through the back door hoping to be unnoticed yet end up attracting more attention to ourselves.. Or the times we constantly exchange wardrobes and start wondering who has whose clothes or the many embarrassing moments during our dances where we make grand entrances on stage in front of a live audience 3 TIMES cuz the CD screwed up.. Babez, all this will ONLY happen with you around.. However these are also the things that make me smile each time I think of you.. You're like the sweetest, most loving soul ever and I love you tonnes.. Hope you liked the dinner and your prezzie is on the way.. *winkz* Anticipation is always sweet, isn't it? Haha.. Hope you had a fabulous day, sweetheart.. *big wet kiss*

This one is far away.. In Tekong currently.. Celebrating his birthday under the covers in his bunk.. Poor boy.. Bad timing.. But whatever it is, I wish you all the best and I'll pray with you that these 2 weeks fly by super fast.. You've been more than a brother, a best friend at times, a confidante, a very sweet well wisher and so many more things rolled into one.. You've stood up for my rights, been one of the reasons for me to smile on my 21st, surprised me when you considered dedicating the song 'Wonderwall' to me, you've taken care of me countless times-when I had the awful cough at work and you made me sit down and drink that disgusting brew which made my coughing fit stop for good.. You've also worried about me when I had gastric pains and was moaning and you so sweetly bought me horlicks and made me drink it up to ease my pain.. The times when you've followed me around, kept me company, listened to me and always wanted the best for me.. You have no idea how special you are.. we are all awaiting your return.. Come back soon, kid :) And Happy 19th!!

This next person... What can I say.. All I can say is I don't know what exactly happened the last few months.. It's been a whirlwind, but an interesting one.. In a matter of months, you've managed to understand me and know me in a way that has left me speechless.. The efforts you take to make me happy( think ordering a happy meal to surprise me) , the way you care, the way you listen to me whine and grumble, the way you take an interest in all that goes on in my life.. It's amazing.. I still appreciate the way you stayed back past midnight at practise after sending me home cuz my cousins were still hanging around there and you didn't want to leave them alone, or the time my heart stopped when I saw you walking to the front of the stage while I was performing, or the way you just turned up near my office and told me to get into the car and whisked me for an entirely unplanned evening and helped me get away from things for a bit.. I'm just glad for the day you took that step to ask me if I was the girl at the show.. Cuz otherwise I would have missed the opportunity of knowing an angel..I know I have been a difficult person pretty often but thanks for never giving up on me and still believing in me.. I hope you have a memorable birthday surrounded with your loved ones.. Happy advanced birthday!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with u that selva is the best !!! Noone can be like him... hes one in a million , the brightest star in the sky and the only person in the world who will nv kill u softly n hurt u deeply.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me Mr Gupta Singh w/o the turban...It sounds like its selva in disguise..stop being such a rascal...who can be brighter other than me..hmph!

Love Games said...

Hahahaha..Gupta singh? thatz damn funny selva..

Anonymous said...

i shld stop sayin nice things abt u guys la... really.... haha

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
:)
(did I end up saying just what I thought was the least I could have said?)

Anonymous said...

:) .. the things that are sometimes considered the smallest things have a tendency to say the most

Anonymous said...

I think i deserve more than nice comments...

Anonymous said...

who is this navashakthi?
selva, if it's u.. definitely.. u have yet to meet us to be surprised.. haha

Anonymous said...

Aiyoo....chicken rice,ramasamy,siva sambo,muthusamy,gupta singh...wat else..god!

Anonymous said...

wats ur problem wif me angel? im just trying to entertain u loosu.. im scared to meet u two nuts , dunno wats in store also but i want my song ok? haha

Anonymous said...

u r the problem la rascal..u r scared?u shldn't be...u shld be shivering in fear right now...wait till u meet us...He!he!n ya,u will definitely hear our sweet voice..kekekeke!

Anonymous said...

Thank u sooo much darlin for the dinner, ice-cream and the awaiting "planned" present !! Love the wonderful moments spent with you..and dun put the blame on me kies..Its onli when I am with YOu, that all these things happen to us.. Lolz ;) Love u !!!!! *Muackz

Anonymous said...

*selva* -- yea, u better be trembling and praying right now
*sai* -- u too.. join him and pray
*vic* -- we rock la!!

haha

Anonymous said...

haha!Gal...i cant wait..i juz cant wait...heh!heh!

Anonymous said...

i think u two are just sadistic.... u two can wait long long lah haha

Anonymous said...

u think..... just u wait... :)

Anonymous said...

eh eh..wat long long?negotiations have been closed long ago...its been settled...