Saturday, October 13, 2007

Depressing Saturday


Firstly, for those of you who had a blast trying to convince me I'm wrong, it has been PROVEN WITH EVIDENCE that this is ORANGE!!! So there!! Haha.. K now I'm happy...

I'm supposed to drag myself to Tank Road Temple this evening for Navarathiri performance.. Sometimes Sir just doesn't realise that he is pushing us too far and expecting too much.. We haven't even recoivered from yesterday and the week of practising for the light up(which we screwed up eventually, thanks to him).. We just need a break.. Seriously.. And today he wants us.. Next week on Thurs and Friday at two other temples.. It's tiring.. And we cannot be leaving the office like that for dance.. They will tell us to stay home and continue dancing.. Haiz...

Anywae we were supposed to start practise for Deepavali show today but guess what, Admiralty shelter has removed electricity as well.. Now the only hope left is Hougang.. So instead I'm going to meet Vas.. Been a while since we promised to take her out and havent been able to do it.. Finally... Hope she likes what we do today :)

For some reason, I feel lost and down.. I don't know why.. Unexplained emotions.. Cannot figure out why exactly but I just feel so negative.. So willing to let go and give up on everything.. Think I have been thinking back on certain things quite a bit.. I shouldn't but it isn't easy.. Oh well.. Anyway this is a little something I found on someone's page which I thought was pretty sweet.. :) Ciaoz!!

2 comments:

Hasler said...

You been sounding very disturbed recently. I know you are not gonna tell me anything concerning that. But I'm just hopeful you'll get over the issues soon and carry on with things that you enjoy doing.

Anonymous said...

no don worry abt me.. really.. yes one or two things bug me but its ok.. im alrite.. truly.. :)