Monday, October 29, 2007

Stressed!!!

Work is such madness today.. So much to complete and rush through and the annoying accounts are not tallying so we got to keep going back to it like about a million times and look through each and every number again to see if we missed anything.. Terrible.. I'm going insane.. I really want to get out of this place..Hoping to catch a movie later after work but that depends on whether anyone is free then.. *keeping fingers crossed*

Anyway, Grandparents heading to India tomorrow night.. Was hoping to print out the pictures for grandma before that but it doesnt seem to be happening.. Too short time to go.. Haiz.. Im contemplating if I should join them maybe in December or something.. Was having second thoughts about it at one point and was half hearted about going but now, somehow I feel perhaps a break is better.. Oh well.. Got to decide soon..

Geeta darlin, you gave me very exciting news earlier.. I'm excited for you.. Really.. Let's just hope the twelfth goes great!! :)

You know what I can't understand... I can't understand why I allow myself to grow so attached to people.. In the end it makes it extremely difficult for me when a distance is formed.. I feel lost.. I keep doing this time and time again.. Haiz.. I really wish I could be the sort who can just not care or bother about these tiny issues.. But I cant!!! Oh well, there is nothing I can do except be patient now and see what happens..

And to you, hope you're having a good time at your new workplace and you like what you're doing..

No comments: