Saturday, October 27, 2007

Friday Friday Friday

I finally managed to say a firm 'no' to the job offer.. Advisor?? Haha.. When I found out it's selling insurance I almost fainted.. Me? I can't even approach people or talk to them.. How in the world am I going to convince people to buy the insurance.. So finally, today just before the third interview I managed to get my point across.. Yay! Only disappointment is that I liked the place.. I was pretty happy when I knew the area and I liked the people.. Oh well.. Too bad.. Good things never come in packages..

Went to catch 'Unrest' today.. It has given me unrest.. Haiz.. To you, thanks ah... Thanks for taking me for a horror movie and finding amusement in my traumatised states and laughing at me each time I crawl deeper into my seat.. Not funny, ok? I was scared.. And it was pretty disturbing... Anyway not a bad movie if you don't mind watching endless dissections of the human body..

I had a good time today.. Although my feet are so sore from all the walking today and running around and stuff, Im glad it happened.. Been ages since we met and it was fun laughing at our old pictures and hanging out together freely.. Thank you.. And thanks to Raja as well for the drive back :) That was pretty sweet..And next time you're coming to the esplanade! I must show you that place!!!! :)

I feel weird.. And in a way I feel responsible for the turn of events.. I don't know if you are aware of what is happening again but I hope you understand that I never had anything to do with this.. I respected the decision and I do understand what it is that you want and I have learnt to accept it but not everyone understands cuz they weren't there.. I feel something has changed.. In the way things were and in the conversations.. I wonder if it's real or whether I'm imagining.. I shall wait and see..

No comments: