Monday, October 29, 2007

I Am Not Happy

I'm not happy.. This is not funny.. Really..

Anyone who knows me well would know I simply love chocolates.. And what should happen today, but the most unluckiest thing for a chocolate lover..

I was craving for chocolates the WHOLE DAY!!! From the time I stepped into the office till I left - and I was so depressed that my box of chocolates at work was empty. So my first task the minute I ended work was to get to Cold Storage and stock up on my chocolate supply.. So I left at six sharp.. Walked all the way through the drizzle to the bus stop to take the bus to Causeway point, boarded the extremely packed bus and made my way to the shopping centre and went directly to Cold Storage.. Once there, I walked right up to the Chocolate section, grabbed the Delphi wafers, got the mini cookies and cream chocolates and then ambitiously picked a large bar for the house and even a small hershey's cookies and cream to munch on the way home. I made my payment very happily and even decided to take the extremely long bus ride home instead of the train which would have been faster, just so that I could enjoy my chocolate.. I got into the bus and settled down comfortably, spoke to Geeta on the phone for a bit and put my hand into the plastic bag to take out my chocolate but GUESS WHAT?! I took the wrong shopping bag from Cold Storage!!!! (Vickneshvary, this could be because you were on the line then, you know!!) And of all the things that could have been in the bag, I find a bottle of fresh milk and a box of strawberries! Aiyo...... Very depressing la.. Really, I feel so cheated..

Once again, I repeat .. This is not funny.. Everyone I grumbled to, started laughing- Geeta, Vasaantha, Vineeth and my mum.. I don't understand.. It's really sad ok? There is no humour in this.. :( The only positive thing I can think of is that it could have been worse.. Especially if the bag contained Baby Diapers or ssomething.. Oh well..

Next time Im gonna make sure I open up the plastic bag and scan the contents inside properly first.. And Vic darling, i still think you had something to do with this.. Hmph!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think god was angry that u didn't share those choc with me..kekekeke!

Anonymous said...

no i think god was tryin to be funny.. chocolates VS strawberries and milk....

Anonymous said...

I really sympathize with u darlin..Somethin tat should not happen to a chocoholic!!! Esp when the person's madly craving for chocos....

ray of light said...

u guys made a difference