Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Working...

So here I am, sitting in the office with such a terrible wuzzy feeling in my head after staring at all those numbers in the statement of accounts.. I feel like plucking out my hair each time the accounts don't balance.. I hope i don't have to do this again anytime soon..It's maddening..

Anyway I think my colleague is pretty sweet.. She watches out for me.. Tells people off if they try to make use of me when I'm sitting around without work.. Finds a table for me in the canteen and ensures that I buy food first, that I'm comfortable and stuff before she goes for hers.. And today they had some celebration in the pantry cuz someone sent in cakes and puffs.. Everyone was invited up but as usual, I didn't go.. Why? Cuz I am still unfamiliar with the people and i feel lost half the time.. So I carried on with my work.. But then my phone rings and it's her asking me if I want cakes or puffs.. I told her I was fine and din't want anything but she came back with both.. Isn't that sweet? At least one bright spot at work.. :) I think I shall buy more happy meals for her sake..Haha..


I was thinking about stuff today.. Read your messages all over again.. It's wrong to be keeping them still but I can't help it.. I can't help but wish it was different.. Especially after reading the last few messages.. There was something there.. Haiz.. This is what's meant to be...

No comments: