Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sunshine after the rain

To the girl who is struggling with emotions and responsibilities and coping with the heartache and fear altogether, you know who you are babe.. And I just want to say, you're one of the strongest I have ever seen.. Idon't think anyone else in your position would be able to hang in there without cracking this long.. I for sure, would have caved into depression. But you've proven your strength, your perseverance and you have no idea how proud I am of you.. Of the way you are handling the situation, of how you're a pillar of support to both of them at home right now and how you're coping with all the responsibilities that have been hurled at you. Babe, you're amazing and a really beautiful person.. *hugz* Just be positive. Don't ever let yourself fall cuz it's your strength that pushes them on .. Everything will turn out for the best.. No matter how cloudy or dark the sky and no matter how bad the thunderstorm, eventually the sun must come out. So hang in there ok? The Sun will come through soon and the dark clouds will drift away :) And sweetheart, you're not alone.. Every step of the way you have people who love you, holding you and helping you through.. If you ever feel you want to just let it out or you need a break, anythin at all, you know what to do, okay? We are with you in this and we will always be.. Love you loads,girl..

On another note, I'm annoyed with something.. I don't understand how someone can be part of the reason for a friend to screw up and use her as a motivation in the end.. I don't understand how these people define friendship or what exactly they thought they were doing in the name of caring for their friends.. Isn't it supposed to be selfless? Haiz.. I don't know.. I will never understand I suppose..
The convo with mum this morning has made me think.. Quite a bit.. Why is this topic constantly coming back.. Is there really something to it? Was there something about this right from the start or is it just my imagination? It keeps going away and then comes back again.. Time and time again.. Interesting.. :)



No comments: