Monday, October 22, 2007

KL and back

What do you tell someone when they question you on why you don't consider a person as a potential partner when you know for a fact that that particular potential partner has a girlfriend and you cannot tell this to anyone else? Haha.. Weird... Oh well..

Went to KL for the weekend. Velliacha's condition made me want to just cry. He was in pain and lost so much weight and his whole body was swollen and he constantly kept having drips attached to him and god-knows-what liquid passes through him via a tube in his throat. It felt odd seeing him lying there alone, helpless and weak when normally he is the one who is so chirpy and glad when we turn up. But one thing I'm happy for- he seemed to take a turn for the better in the 2 days we were there.. He sat up alot more, spoke a lot more and started eating better.. Playing scrabble with him kept him entertained and awake longer and what touched me the most was the immense amount of love he had for me despite his condition, the way he kept talking to me, the way he teased me, the way he held on to me for support while walking, the way he still could ask me to find a job in KL and stay with him, the way he was so eager for little Rohit to play with me.. He is really, remarkable.. And he seemed to have improved.. Doctor said he could be discharged this week after a painful 12 days in hospital.. I really can't wait to see him up and about again.. :)

I came back in immense pain and nausea and stuff.. I really feel like crap but got to drag myself to SIFAS somehow.. Couldn't attend Vijayathasami prayers yesterday so I got to go today.. For Girish.. Oh well.. Hope I make it..

Anyway, got to get some things done right now.. Be back later :)

No comments: