Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sunday's Dance

So, the dance was finally over.. Well, actually to be really honest, Im pretty sad about it.. Although we were each grumbling and wailing about backaches and hip dislocations and sprains in every joint, now that it's all over, I feel like something is missing.. From seeing all of them for like so many days consecutively and hanging out together almost every evening till late, sharing food and drinks, laughing together, joking together, looking forward to seeing each other again the following day, it's all over now.. It went well, we were all so happy that day, the performance was cute and all loved it.. I mean it was spastic but that was the cute part.. :) I'm gonna miss Admiralty shelter, my favourite position between the pillars,the walks to McDonalds and running away from soccer balls that somehow seemed to know our whereabouts perfectly well.. I'm gonna miss Hougang shelter too, for the comfortable perch I found there in between 2 structures, the way we were crawling on the floor there, the way Velliamma used to bring us sandwiches and cups of drinks.. Most of all, I'm gonna miss the people.. All those who were somehow a part in some way to the practices.. Shivani, Geeta, Menuri, Sudhin Chetta, Ravin, Sailesh and Vicknesh for the memories you guys gave me with that dance and all the laughter we shared.. Not forgetting Ezek for helping, Lavin for being a nut case who came to laugh at us and offer company and also Vimal, for being sweet enough to loan us your speakers each time and also make sure we were okay and making each practise special.. Thank you to all of you.. *hugz*

I don't have the dance photos yet.. But I have some snaps of practices.. Here they are..
The boys... Sailesh, Ravin, Sudhin and VickneshYet another all guy shot..Geeta showing some love.. *winkz*

Geeta and me after dance
Vicknesh's jumpThe group...Ravin clinging on for dear lifeThe girls.. Tired out...
The whole group.. minus Menuri who came late... :)

No comments: