Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Ferryman

So, yesterday being Halloween, we decided to catch a Horror movie.. It was something we were really looking forward to and it seemed exciting since it had an M18 rating and it was horror so I was expecting to crawl into my seat.. We rushed from work to Toa Payoh, praying that there were seats available.. We were 10 minutes late and were worried we missed the beginning... BUT... Firstly, the theatre was empty, except for us and another lonely guy.. Secondly the movie was bad.. We were waiting for it to end.. Thirdly, the M18 rating was definitely not for horror, but probably for sexual scenes.. Those scenes were really unnecessary.. Explicit to the point where you wanna just cover your face and run.. And it wasn't scary.. Coming from me, who freaks out for the tiniest things, to say that, you can imagine how "unscary" it was.. I never once jumped or crawled into my seat.. The "Ferryman" was a bad excuse for a horror movie.. So if any of you are planning to watch it, don't be fooled by the trailer :)

Oh well, but the company was good.. I had a really good time and at least we could laugh about the movie and it helped us both relax a bit.. So all was good.. And thank you for sending me home after..That was sweet..Stop feeling bad about the movie.. It isn't your fault..Even I read the synopsis and thought it would be a great movie.. Oh well, now we know.. It's not what we do that matters, it's the company that makes a difference and I have no complaints about the company so it was a good thing.. :) Thank you for a wonderful evening that helped me take a break off my routine for a bit..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pathetic hell of a nasty freakin' movie...really sorry about that !!!!! Hehe..
And what was the idiot's name?...the director...Bob Ward or something
? I wish, hope and pray that, that chap will never ever make a movie...

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. well.... it was ok.. i mean we wldnt have known till we caught it rite.. now we know NEVER to trust the synopsis.. :)