Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stoned on saturday

Today was like the most unproductive day of my life.. Everyone seems to have a life, except me.. Mum going out with her friends, brother going out to his friend's place.. Shivani and Geeta both busy.. Uncle and Aunty going to in-law's place.. Vas is having a flu. I didn't feel right asking her to follow me out.. Vic was busy with assignments.. :( Pretty sad.. And my left eye is giving me so much headache, thanks to the exposure to chlorine yesterday.. Aargh.. And Photoshop died on me again.. Sorry Vic.. I tried.. Will try again tomorrow..

Next week seems more happening somehow.. With shopping with Vic on Monday, doing some visiting on Tuesday and meeting up again on Friday, it all seems more exciting.. Girl, I was thinking maybe I could come to school one of these days to help you with your CF.. I miss the snacks!! Haha.. As long as i don't bump into Nageb Im happy..I miss singing my song to the uncles.. Haiz.. But there is another problem.. You have no idea how very badly I wanna help you, to answer your questions, to tell you how to tackle each question, but Im also really scared.. Finance isn't exactly my strong point.. Somehow last year with constant practise I could handle some questions.. This year, it's all left my head.. Im so scared of teaching you the wrong thing or not being able to help at all.. Even the other day at Mac, you have no idea how useless I felt when you asked me certain questions and I could only stare back at you blankly.. That's why I keep asking you how other people are handling it and I keep telling you to approach this person and that, cuz I don't want to disappoint you by saying I don't know.. You know very well how pathetic I can get at numbers, that's why.. I do love you tonnes, and I would love to be able to help you.. Truly.. Even now im willing to try but the topics are getting harder.. :( We'll try once more ok? But I don't promise anything..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did u say next wk is happening?How abt telling the others,who u r meeting on tue and fri apart from mon..Oh!is it Vic again?kekekeke!Very happening..U haven't seen enough of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! he!he!

Anonymous said...

oh god.. dun remind me

Anonymous said...

U love me toooooooooo much..i noe..i noe...he!he!