Thursday, November 29, 2007

I just want a man who... :)


Some of the lines I liked :)
I don't want a man who ties me down
Does what he wants while I hang around
I don't want a man who's crude and loud
Wants a pretty wife to make him proud
I don't wanna man who can't be funny
Who tells tall tales about making money

I just want a man with a real soul
Who wants equality and not control
I just want a man good and smart
A really sharp mind and a very big heart
I just want a man not scared to weep
To hold me close when we're asleep
I just want a man who loves romance
Who'll clear the floor and ask me to dance
I just want a man who likes to sing
Makes up words when I play the strings
I just want a man who gives some back
Who talks to me and not my rack
I just want a man who likes to cook
To read my dreams and share my books

I just want man whose spirit is free
To hold my hand, walk the world with me

No comments: