Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Life.Certainty.Decisions.Time.

Life is strange isn't it? Sometimes things seem so crystal clear and certain, sometimes you find yourself facing a forked pathway wondering which route to take. How do you make decisions? Usually you choose the path that seems clear and neat and covered with rose blooms as compared to the path that's weed ridden and dark.. But how do you know that the weed ridden path wouldn't clear up to a beautiful stream where birds sing and flowers bloom? Or how would you be certain that the path with rose blooms wouldn't end off in a muddy and treacherous road?

Decisions. Always hard to be sure. Time is another factor. If only it was possible to rewind.. To go back in time. To be able to undo so many mistakes and do things you regret not having done. To say things that remain unsaid..If only it was possible to switch souls for a while.. Just a few minutes, to be able to find answers you need to know.. To be able to be sure of things.. For certainty.. Oh well..

I think it's time.. I think it's time I decided to let this drop. It upsets me each time I try and constantly keep feeling it's just me wanting a difference. I only want a change if you do as well.. I only want to remain the way I am right now if you want me to.. But that is what I can never know and that is just really upsetting so I am going to stop. Hopefully you will tell me what to do.. before it's too late.. Im also afraid.. afraid of history repeating itself. Of losing the ones I care about.. And I feel it in your distance. But I also know that this is the practical solution and one that will be better in the long run. Time will definitely blow this heaviness away.. Slowly. But you're right. It's better this way. And safer. Thank you.

Have I ever mentioned that time is extremely unfair and harsh???

No comments: