Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Choked

I wanna say stuff.. Alot of stuff.. But I really don't want to as well.. I'm so tired. So drained. Mentally and emotionally.. I have sooo much to let out but somehow I don't feel like it.. I feel like I should start thinking about myself.. I have to learn to..

Im just sooo numb right now. And super super sensitive and emotional so please don't even try talking to me now.. Haha.. Im going to sleep.. Nothing to look forward to tonight.. My darling isn't even singing tonight.. Haiz. At least that would have made my day..

Anyway Vic darling, I really hope you feel better soon and you recover quick.. Your cough was real bad but I never expected it to be this terrible.. Please please take your medicines promptly and start taking care of yourself a bit more.. Stop neglecting your health, ok? Get better quick and we can start our nonsense again, k? *muakz* love ya babe..

By the way, Vasaantha has an interesting way of eating cheese sticks.. Remarkable.. *winkz*

Okay then, Im gonna try to sleep now. I don't want to think and I think Im gonna die from all the bodyache.. Night!

No comments: