Thursday, November 15, 2007

No More Seafood

Yesterday night i thought I was going to die.. Seriously. Never had food poisoning like that before. Stupid prawns in stupid Thai Express.. I mean how could something that looked so innocently delicious cause so much headache? And it wasn't just me.. Poor Geeta was affected as well and getting home in the packed train with an extremely painful tummy was hell.. And more than the tummy pains, the sense of nausea and the chills that followed left me rolling on my bed with my teeth rattling from the extreme cold. That was the worse feeling ever.. Shivering beneath the blankets when windows are closed and fan is switched off and you have no idea why you feel sooo darn cold.. oh well, Im just glad it's over. No More Thai Express!!! Sorry Vas, I know that line would have been pretty depressing.. you got to find another partner for thai cuisine :)

Anyway on a brighter note, I finally managed to get Parineeta!!!! After sooo long! And I got Viruddh(hope i spelt that right) and another tamil movie.. So that should keep me pretty occupied.. Bee movie is still in my list of MUST WATCH MOVIES. Just spoke to Vaarsha.. Kid was pretty excited about catching it with me.. But lets see.. :)

Going to Chitra's place later, unless I start throwing up before that or something. That's something I have been looking forward to for a while. Yay! Been some time since I met her and Im sure it's gonna be pretty fun chilling out with her and Vic.. I just hope I feel okay till then. :) Anyway got to go get some things done for now. Haven't had anything yet so let me rummage through the refrigerator to see if I can find something. And got to think of what to do if we actually do go to the beach tomorrow.. Be back later :)


And hey, you know who you are.. This time you don't have to ask me about it.. I just want to say thank you. For patiently keeping me company yesterday night through sms until I fell asleep. That was really sweet. You understood that I was really tired yet I couldn't seem to fall asleep and you didn't leave me alone until I finally did although you were extremely drained out yourself. Thanks. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told u to bring me prawn paerattal that day,u nvr listen,thats y u got food poisoning bcos of prawns...kekekeke!Try to be nicer rash..

Anonymous said...

u... its always u... ur a threat to my life la .. hmph

Anonymous said...

u... its always u... ur a threat to my life la .. hmph

Anonymous said...

Excuse me!pls ah..I nvr do anything...