Sunday, November 4, 2007

Restless

I'm extremely bored and restless right now with a million things going through my mind.. Decided to blog to try to distract myself a bit..

Watched 'The Game Plan' yesterday with the family.. Been a while since we caught a movie together so that was nice and the movie itself was pretty good.. Rather touching.. Nice to see the differences between the football player and his little ballerina daughter melt away and end up in a strong father-daughter bond.. The father-daughter relationship was really sweet.. Certain scenes brought the tears when I saw the way they portrayed that special bond.. It's different.. cannot be explained.. There is this special relationship between a man and his daughter. That beautiful emotional attachment that can only be felt.. Brought back certain memories watching the movie yesterday.. Oh well.. Anyone wanting to go for a feel-good movie, this is a good choice.. :)

Went to Chinese Garden today for some photo-taking ( I wasn't taking the pictures, so don't fall off your chairs :) ) The place is as beautiful as ever.. The water, the ripples, the changing colours of the sky, the greenery, the stone structures, the trees, everything.. You just don't realise the time passing.. So peaceful and quiet and nice (except for the shock I got when I heard classical dance music blasting----they were having a Deepavali show there).. Haha..
Oh and by the way, for your information, you know who you are, DUCKS CAN FLY!! For anyone who wants to argue, here -http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070409183447AALZH1t&show=7

I want to go to the beach now.. I want to just sit by the shore and watch the waves and feel the water between my toes.. Just want to lie in the breeze and laze around.. Most of all I need a break! Nobody understands that. I don't mean break as in a movie or a few hours out.. I want that sense of freedom and space and time-lots of it... I haven't had that chance to since school ended and I feel so trapped.. I really wish they would let me leave work this week instead of dragging my days here some more.. I just want to bum around for a bit and then resume some serious job hunting.. *fingers crossed*


How do you overcome fear? How do you know it's safe? How can you tell someone is trustworthy and won't play you out? How do you know you are secure? How would you be sure you're not jinxed or terribly unlucky? How?

3 comments:

Hasler said...

Honestly its hard to know whether someone is trustworthy or not. You just gotta believe in that person abit if he or she shows genuine concern over you. There is a possibility that person is very close to you now or was. You just gotta trust your instincts and go ahead within. It all starts with fear. When you fear you will feel unsafe and stuff. Its alright to be careful but don't tie yourself down from everything and everyone. Sure there are some who is willing to give all they have.

Anonymous said...

well, i cant seem to see it that way i suppose.. perhaps time will tell.. :) thanks anyway

Hasler said...

I've been thru abit so just a word of advice. Up to ya to take it. Sometimes its not right to think that time will tell. Cause one thing that time can never do for us is to wait. It'll just keep going not giving anyone a chance to think at still. It would be better if you had control of the time and did everything you ever wanted in life before time is up. Hope you get what i am trying to say. All the best and yea Happy deepavali.