Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Muddles

-I like how my dance classes get called off last minute although the teacher is still in school and we can make it for the lesson
-I like how I talk to someone regarding a job not knowing I'm talking to my cousin's future mother-in-law
-I like how I have 8 tickets and 4 people *winkz*
-I like how my uncle wants to follow me to meet someone on Sunday when he is flying off to Scotland on Friday
-I like how my aunty assumes we can do henna patterns effortlessly although we really cannot make it
-I like how I'm automatically expected to babysit the minute others have plans
-I like how I still haven't caught my Bee Movie although I was looking forward to watching it even before it started playing
-I like how an astrologer claims I have ego when it comes to God (I have no comments)
-I like how its harder to make people go for something that's free compared to something that needs to be paid for
-I like how my Uncle offers me a permanent position as an accountant at his office when firstly I have no financial background, secondly I hate numbers and thirdly I tried so hard to run away from that place
-I like the way how my uncle also later said the accounting position at his workplace has no potential for growth so maybe i shouldn't consider it (yay)
-I like how my mum and aunty make me apply for positions requiring technical expertise in shipbuilding industries despite the many times i keep telling them it's pointless
-I like how my application for relief teaching finally gets through now, when the students are on holiday
-I like how my life is such a muddled up mess and a whole bunch of contradictions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey relac la...
Must ALWAYS relac one... aiyooo..
-Vas

Anonymous said...

I Agree......
:)

ray of light said...

i will relac a bit more k? haha