Thursday, November 22, 2007

Changes

I am in too much discomfort to think anymore.. I think I have no energy left to blog right now..Im on the verge of crying from the pain.. Going to lie down.. Sadly, the one who made me smile yesterday wasn't here today :) Oh well.. I hope all is well with you.. My darlin's singing was the one thing keeping me up tonight..haha. And as usual, he performed so effortlessly and impressively.. Sigh!! If only, if only he wasn't a mere figure on the TV screen... I could go on listening to his voice... :)

The karaoke session today was hilarious.. I have come to the decision that we all CA
NNOT sing.. Haha.. Everyone was just passing the mic around to each other not wanting to scare off people with their beautiful voices.. :) Vaarsha and I however had a better time chit chatting about High School Musical and the Bee Movie.. :)
Anyway got to go and check up on more henna designs right now before stones are hurled at Vas and me on Saturday.. If anyone is interested in a sixty dollar Diwali dinner, let me know, k? *winkz*

Changes.. They seem to come when you least expect them to but they affect you a whole lot more than you can ever imagine... And, adapting to them is the only solution.. What if you can't?

No comments: