Monday, November 12, 2007

Sweet

Snaps at Vas's place on Deepavali.. :)
Pink and Blue

I think we look like two ends of those colour pencils we used to use in primary school..I know this isn't clear but I kind of like it.. :) A pic with Neelu..
No... i didn't bully her and she isn't sad.. She is just bz smsing.. Unfortunately she cannot multi task, right Vas?*grinz*

On another note, I want to say congratulations to two really special adorable people who started their lives together yesterday. You guys know who you are.. I shall not make you blush by mentioning your names.. :) All I can say is, what the guy did for her to show how much she means to him was the most beautiful, romantic, sweet, fairytale like event I have come across. Truly thoughtful and sweet.(especially the towel) Im glad you made her smile like that..(by the way, we like going to sentosa too, you know.. *winkz*) haha.. You better keep that smile on her face, mister!! .. Or I'll think of something to irritate you with :) Anywayz, really happy for you guys.. *muakz*

4 comments:

Hasler said...

Beautiful

ray of light said...

thank you :)
I hope ur deepavali went great too both with everyone over in the day and when u went out at night :)

Hasler said...

uh???

Anonymous said...

:)