Friday, November 23, 2007

Perfect

Im happy :) .. Just came back home after catching the 9.15pm show.. These are the times I'm thankful for the theatre nearby.. Last minute plans that turned out perfect.. All started with me craving for Oreo cheesecake and then I thought I would take Neleena with me when she came to stay the night and then it went one step further, whereby I started to consider the possibility of catching 'Enchanted'.. I was so upset when I heard she wasn't coming over anymore as I saw my plans come crashing down.. I called my aunty and told her all the plans I had visualised.. Being such a sweetheart, she brought her daughter over for me anyway cuz she knew I really wanted to catch the movie and somehow we all made it on time.. Early, in fact.. The highlight of course, was how Sailu so coincidentally called me as she was leaving Woodlands station by train and I was just on my way to buy tickets.. I remembered how she had wanted to catch it as well and asked her if she would like to join us..She actually hopped off the train and joined us for the movie...Soo cute! We then managed to get my Oreo cheesecake and split it among us and even had time for ice cream as well.. What more could I want? Nice company, a surprise appearance by Sai darling, the movie I had so eagerly awaited and ice cream and cheesecake to top it off! Perfect!!! :)

The movie was beautiful.. Full of joy and castles and princesses and happily ever afters.. Such a feel good movie and something that made us all smile.. Really sweet and nice.. Giselle was so cute
and pretty and her animal friends were adorable.. Not forgetting Pip and the antics of Edward.. :) Overall I liked it.. And I was just telling Neleena that it was something I wouldn't mind watching again with the little ones if they wanted to .. :)

Anyway, I'm a happy girl today :)

No comments: