Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ridiculously random

I went to JB over the weekend and managed to try out having curls instead of straight hair due to the constant persuasion of mum and uncle. So I decided to try it out, although I felt the after effects left me looking like a poodle gone wrong .. Oh well.. not too obvious in the pics, though cuz the curls were disappearing by then.. My personal make up artist, what do you think? Haha :)

The pic isn't very clear but oh well...

Ok, i think that's enough of the nonsense ;) ....

On another note, met Lavin after his long field camp and although I never thought it was ever possible for Lavin to lose weight, considering how he has nothing to lose, he proved me wrong.. That boy shrunk.. Shocking, huh? Anyway, here is a snap since Geeta requested for one.. :)That's all for now :)

2 comments:

Love Games said...

I think the curls look good on you. seriously. the curls in the first pic look clear and i think u shud let it down. =D
Pretty pretty.

ray of light said...

haha i shall heed ur advice make up guru!! yea i kind of like it too.. but lets hope the price cooperates :)