Friday, June 29, 2007

Afraid

There are certain things that annoy me... I can be very patient but I do get a little annoyed by certain things..

Right now, I'm not angry cuz I don't know what exactly the reasons are and so I'm not jumping to conclusions but rather, giving things the benefit of the doubt.. But it's still disappointing that the basic act of getting back to me when I was expecting a response didn't seem important enough.. More so, cuz it wasn't just me who was waiting, but alot of others too..

Oh well.. I don't know what's going on and I'm afraid to think about it.. I'm going to stop trying and let things be cuz I'm scared of trying again..

On another note... I want to go Esplanade!!! Now I have gotten the mood to go already.. Grrr.. Wasted that our plans failed.. some other time I suppose :) Now that time is so limited, I keep trying to figure out when I can go to the zoo, shopping, Toys R Us, temples, Night Safari and stuff.. Sad la..

No comments: