Friday, June 15, 2007

Drained out

I'm so tired... Going to dance class again after a month long break is really the worst possible thing you can do, especially if your teacher is the sort who sees humour in putting you through pain.. I cannot believe he put us through the worst possible combinations of steps.. Now, I'm aching all over.. Couldn't sit or stand yesterday without groaning in pain.. Haha.. And the walk all over Vivo didn't help the situation.. That place is too big I tell you, unless you have a fantastic sense of direction as to what shop is where exactly.. We didn't and our mission of doing my aunty a favour by shopping for little gift bags and souvenirs for the kids really drained out every ounce of energy left.. I was so glad I only brought Neleena along and left the other 2 kids behind despite their protests.. Seriously I would have ended up just crying cuz they would have been so tired and moody.. :)

Oh well.. Got to get more gift bags cuz Toys 'R' Us cheated me with the party bags.. Got to help aunty with the kids' activities as well cuz she is so busy with so many things and Vaarsha really deserves this all for the sweet child she is :) Let's see if I can get the kids over for a bit so I can babysit while the rest get some work done.. :)

Anyway tomorrow is Gaya's 21st.. Although things are really different now and stuff, I do hope sincerely that it goes well for her and she has the party she wanted and was planning for.. I know she put in a lot of effort for it so I hope her efforts pay off after all and all goes smooth without any screw ups.. It's just sad that so much planning and preparations and surprises are now silent.. But I still wish her all the best and hope her special day goes really well..

No comments: