Saturday, June 9, 2007

Plans

Confused.. Stressed.. Disappointed

I don't understand anything anymore... I suspect something has gone wrong with you but I wish you would tell me.. Don't keep saying it's fine cuz I know it isn't.. Something is definitely bothering you and you cannot hide it from me.. I think I can tell.. So I hope you feel better soon or you talk it out.. Don't keep it in..

I want to go out.. Really.. Just go out and have fun.. It's been a while.. Just to hang out and laugh and play around.. But all seem occuppied.. Still having papers and looking for jobs.. Haiz.. I miss the times we could all just sit down and slack without a worry in the world or just rush off for a movie unexpectedly or go down to the beach and just spend the day there or suddenly just come up with plans to go to the zoo or something.. Oh well.. maybe I'll think of something next week.. So many things I wanted to do after exams and I have to get down to it.. Baking, taking the kids out or something, planning Vaarsha's party.. Once they are back I guess.. Can't wait.. Miss that kid so much,how she so perfectly pronounces my name when she says "Rashmi Chechi", how she just comes running at me straight with her arms open for a hug, how she makes herself comfortable on anyone's lap when she wants to sit, how she whispers in my ears that she would like me to feed her, how she so adorably comes to me to plan surprises for everyone else.. Really sweet kid.. Just a few more days I suppose :)


Little Vaarsha and her modelling moments

No comments: