Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Back to work

Horrible weekend .. Haiz.. Never have I felt so sick in my life before.. I'm so glad it's over and I'm thankful that I'm left only with severe gastric pains and cough.. That is so much more bearable than the rest, especially the horrible migraines that never went away...

Oh well, anyway today was another day at work, another day where I just sat and watched the clock most of the day .. Work is getting pretty tiring.. I wish the computer and stuff would be set up a bit faster and that I had to walk through the shopfloors a little less.. :) Then things may be a lot more pleasant and I wouldn't end up having myself stuck in awkward situations entertaining the staff who come by for signatures... If I thought last year's episode with a certain someone from the staff getting hold of my handphone number to declare his love to me was traumatising, I think today was a bit scarier cuz this was face to face.. Never have I been faced with someone who pesters me to date him in person, who keeps showering me with the weirdest of compliments, who insists I must have a boyfriend, who makes me so uncomfortable that I get so conscious walking across him, who happens to be married but thinks it's okay to carry on with his game, who requested the strangest and most traumatising of things, who refused to leave my table till he got his signature despite knowing he wouldn't get it for the next hour as everyone other than me was out of the office for a meeting.. Seriously.. The place never ceases to amaze me...

Can't wait for the weekend though.. I want to just slack.. Tomorrow should be pretty eventful.. Meeting Zah after such a looong time..So much to catch up on and it could be a farewell before she flies off on Saturday.. Then if time permits I get to meet the other 2 nuts in my life, Sasi and Vas.. That would be an excellent ending to my day if it goes according to plan.. And then Saturday may be something to look forward to as well if everything carries on like what it's supposed to be.. Oh well, we shall see ...

Anyway I'm off to bed.. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone told u that u have got kissable lips?hmm...i wonder...*Winkz*kekekeke!

Anonymous said...

ai... dun ah.. not again