Thursday, June 7, 2007

Psychos in my life :)

I just realised I'm surrounded by real nutcases when I looked thru these shots from the past.. Sweet memories..

The dance where everyone was in a world of their own.. But we had a blast..
The dance, the costumes and the pose... It all doesn't fit in..

For this I have no other words except, " why? "
retro dolls
trust these 3 to find means of entertaining themselves
I wanted to be tall.. so that's their solution..
just don't ask.. we were both bored..Im just glad I already left the place before all this madnessThese two provide entertainment at it's bestThe only one who would allow us to do his hair in school when we are bored..The kidnapping incidentNeelu entertaining herself. With MY hair.

Oh well, that's all I have time for now.. Gotta leave.. Laterz :)

No comments: